This classy person classykelsey commented today,
She notified me that I had a duty now to pay
She told me of this old award passed throughout the net
It is a chain of goodwill and publication’s what I bet.
Although I’ve only half accepted this prize from friend Kelsey
Because I really can’t go round, scrambling for blogs to see.
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them.
1. How do you feel about the current state of the world?
Honestly I think things are a little bit too serious
If we treated every one else as people maybe we’d be less delirious
People seem to get offended nearly all the time
They should think in terms of humans, its less offending in rhyme.
2. Whats your favorite book/magazine/newspaper/bathroom wall/thing with words somewhere on it? And why is it worth mentioning?
Obviously the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy is my love
Douglas Adams is my inspiration for all of the above
3. Always, always, always – tell me about your music tastes. Whats special about it?
My music tastes are quite eclectic ranging high and low
I dream in classical, write in alternative, pop is the secret ingredient in my poem dough
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is my bed, I never leave it mussed
For when I come back to my room I wouldn’t want to be fussed
5. What annoys you the most about social media?
The only thing that annoys me is how my friends all brag
About things that are exciting, for only the cat jumping out of the bag
6. Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it and why? If no, maybe you should go find one.
“Roads,” observed the shaggy man, “don’t go anywhere. They stay in one place, so folks can walk on them.”
-The Shaggy Man in The Road to Oz, by L Frank Baum
7. Is writing your only creative outlet?
Writing’s not my only outlet for creativity
I also dabble in violin and musicality
I dance also and fail sometimes at singing to myself
But entertain the masses and I run oddly like an elf
8. How do you take your coffee? (You learn so much about people with this one)
I do not take my coffee, any darn which way
I used to be a barista, the decision made me pay
With some of my hard earned sanity, so now I do not care
And I let me be all crazy and never shy from dare
9. What is your favorite type of weather and why?
I really truly love the rain, it always calms me down
But I love sparring with the cold, it never makes me frown
10. If you could have a super cheesy super power, tell me what it would be!
Someone told me once that I would make a great hero
If I could knit ANY item I’d never be a zero
Questions to you my dear new friends, I haven’t got a clue
So I’ve decided to only ask the weird things I want to know of you
I promise I won’t be offended if you decline the award, though true.
1. If you could rhyme in couplet new
What would be your worldly view?
2. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
3. What is the color of your winter boots? If you don’t have any, why?
4. Justify your musical preferences.
5. Does your favorite fruit conflict with your least favorite color?
6. What is the book you go to when there is no other book to turn to?
7. What is six times nine?
8. What could make you travel, if you never wanted to leave?
9. What is your most favorite, non – literary pastime?
10. If you could meet any author and ask them why they wrote their least popular book, who would it be?